Natural Scenery 自然风光
dialogue 1
Jerry: What a nice day!
天气真好啊!
Monica: yes. How about going out and enjoying the sunshine on the grass?
是啊,去草坪晒晒太阳吧。
J: great, let's go!
好主意,走!
M: hey, darling, I think I might have a little heatstroke from being in the sun all day. I was so relaxed. It felt as if I were in another world.
亲爱的,晒了一天,我好像都有点晕了。真是放松啊,好像在世外桃源一样。
J: exactly. You know, the sunshine and wind remind me of our honeymoon. You remember? The island, the sound of the waves, the salty sea air and the sunshine...
对啊,这样的阳光和微风让我想起了咱们度蜜月的时候了。还记得吗?那个小岛,海浪声,咸咸的空气,明媚的阳光…
M: yes, it was wonderful but it's already been a year. How time flies!
嗯,那段日子真是开心,不知不觉已经过去一年了,时间过得真快啊.
J: why not go again to celebrate out one-year anniversary? We can go to the same beach, stay in the same hotel and enjoy a dinner in the same restaurant.
对了,要不再去玩一次,庆祝结婚一周年吧,还是去同样的海滩,同样的旅馆,同样的餐馆!
M: are you kidding? Can you afford it? Do you think we can get a room on such short notice?
真的吗,咱们的预算够吗?而且这么仓促能订到房间吗?
J: never mind that, I'll take care of it. Are you available next week?
没问题,交给我吧,你下周有空吧?
M: yeah, I think so.
嗯,有空。
J: ok. I'll make the arrangements. It will be great.
我来安排吧,一定会很好玩的!
M: wonderful! I'll start packing our suitcases.
太好了!我来收拾行李。
dialogue 2
M: what's wrong, Jerry? You look so upset.
杰瑞,你怎么了?看上去很不高兴.
J: to be honest, I was just dumped.
老实说,我被甩了。
M: oh, I'm sorry to hear that. You can go on a holiday to cheer up.
哦,真替你难过,去度个假换换心情吧.
J: no, thanks. I'm not in the mood for traveling.
不了,没那个心情。
M: come on. A trip will do you good. Are you doing anything this weekend?
振作点,这时候旅行对你有好处。这周末有事吗?
J: I was planning on doing a lot of wallowing.
自己一个人呆着吧。
M: well, my friends and I are planning on going to Shangri-La on Saturday. Do you want to come with us?
我和朋友打算周六去香格里拉,要不要一起来?
J: where is that?
香格里拉在哪里啊?
M: not very far from here. We'll fly. It's about one and a half hours.
离这里不远,坐飞机去一个班小时。
J: what's there to see?
有什么好玩的?
M: there is a large canyon, vast grasslands, ancient forests and mountain lakes.
大峡谷,草原,原始森林,还有高山湖泊。
J: oh, sounds nice.
听上去不错。
M: yes, the scenery there is breathtaking. I have some pitcures at home. You can come over and take a look if you like.
是啊,那里的景色美极了。我家里有照片,要不要来看看?
J: ok. Then I can make up my mind.
好,看了再决定去不去。