地道美语:更改酒店预订信息

2019-10-07 17:41:02

Reservation agent: Hello, Milton Hotel reservations. How may I assist you?
预订职员:你好!这里是弥尔顿酒店的预定部。有什么我能帮你的?
Sally: Hi, I’m calling to make some changes to an existing reservation.
莎莉:你好,我想更改一下先前预定的房间。
Reservation agent: Certainly. Do you have the reservation number?
预订职员:好的,那你之前预定房间的房号是多少?
Sally: Sure, it’s 234678.
莎莉:房号是234678.
Reservation agent: That’s a reservation for Sally Menkel. Is that right?
预订职员:这个房间是莎莉·梅凯尔预定的,是吧?
Sally: Yes, that’s right. I’d like to change the check- in date from September 15th to September 16th.
莎莉:是的,我想把登记入住的时间从9月15号改到9月16号。
Reservation agent: Certainly. I can make that change for you. Is that the only change?
预订职员:当然可以,我为你更改一下信息。只是改变一下入住的时间吗?
Sally: No, the check- out date will also change, from the 23rd to the 24th.
莎莉:不,退房时间也改变一下,从23号改到24号。
Reservation agent: No problem. We have you arriving on the 16th of September and departing the 24th of September. Will there be anything else?
预订职员:没问题,您登记的入住时间是从9月16号,退房时间是9月24号,还有别的需要改的吗?
Sally: Yes, there will be two people in my party, not just one.
莎莉:是的,与我同行的有两个人,而不是一个。
Reservation agent: I’ve made that change. Anything else I can help you with?
预订职员:我已经做了修改,还有其它需要帮助的吗?
Sally: Yes, instead of a courtyard room, I’d like a room with a view, preferably on an upper floor.
莎莉:是的,不要庭院套房,我想要个最好能在二层欣赏风景的房间。
Reservation agent: I can certainly change that for you, although there will be a change in the room rate. The new rate is $189 per night.
预定职员:我可以为你换个那样的房间,房费价格也会有所变动,新的房间价格是每晚189美元。
Sally: On second thought, I’d prefer a suite that overlooks the pool. Is that possible?
莎莉:在再考虑一下,我想要个套房能够俯瞰到游泳池,可以吗?
Reservation agent: Certainly. The new rate is $249 per night.
预定职员:当然,那个房间的价格是每晚249美元。
Sally: Oh, that’s really expensive. I think I’d better to stick to my original room.
莎莉:噢,那确实很贵。我想我还是住先前预定的房间吧。
Reservation agent: All right. I’ve changed your reservation back to a courtyard room. Anything else?
预定职员:好的,我把你订的房间又改成庭院套房了,还有别的需求吗?

Sally: Maybe I should shorten my stay. If I do that, I could afford a suite. Yes, let’s change the dates and the rooms again.
莎莉:或许我会缩短行程,如果缩短住房时间,我就能订套房了。是的,我再更换一下日期和房间号。
Reservation agent: Let me make a suggestion. Let’s cancel this reservation and make a whole new one. That way, we can make sure everything is correct.
预定职员:请允许我给个建议,我们取消这个预定计划,重新预定房间,那样我们能保证所有事都是正确的。
Sally: Oh, that’s not too much trouble for you, is it? I’d hate to be a bother.
莎莉:哦,这不会给你带来太多麻烦,是吧?我不愿意太麻烦别人。
Reservation agent: No, no trouble at all.
预定职员:不,一点不麻烦。